I am getting a lot of “delivery status notification (failure)” emails in my Inbox
If you see a lot of Delivery Status Notification (Failure) emails in your Hotmail account for email that you haven’t sent out, then its a sign that someone else is using your Hotmail account.
Your inbox may look like the picture below:
Someone has access to your account and is using it to send out lots of emails to everyone in and out of your contact list.
It also means that your account will be blocked very soon, due to spam activity from your account.
How can someone else use my account?
It could be because of one of the following reasons:
1. Someone has hacked into your computer or network and stolen your password.
2. Your computer is infected with virus and malware which have stolen your password and passed it onto the hacker.
3. You replied to a phishing email which claimed that your Hotmail account will be blocked if you don’t reply. You replied them with your personal details including your password. They know your password now, and they are misusing it.
4. You shared your password with someone who is misusing your account to send out spam messages to your friends or contacts.
What’s Next? ( Delivery Status Notification (Failure) )
Whatever the case be, we will help you block that person from using your account and prevent your account from being blocked.
All you have to do is fill out a simple TECHNICIAN HELP FORM and a technician will call you to help you out the next day. There is a service charge of £39.99 which you will have to pay to the technician after the issue has been resolved.
Now, because Hotmail has got more than a Billion email account users, Hotmail does not have the money or resources to set-up a contact center or phone line to handle such a large volume of users. That is the reason why normal account users cannot contact Hotmail by phone.
This is why hotmailhelp.co.uk is there to help you out.
How can I stop someone else from using my Hotmail account? ( Delivery Status Notification (Failure) )
To recover your account follow these steps:
1. Fill out the TECHNICIAN HELP FORM by clicking on the link below.
2. You will get a call from one of our technicians at the time selected by you.
3. The Technician will help you fix your Hotmail account. There will be a service charge of £39.99 / $49.99 USD / $64.99 CAD for this, which you will have to pay during the call using your debit or credit card on Paypal (Paypal account is not required). This charge is to fix this problem just once, and is non-refundable. We will only charge you when the issue has been resolved.
4. You have your account back !