Hotmail Account Blocked
My Hotmail account has been blocked.
If your Hotmail account has been blocked, you will see one of the two messages when you login:
Why has my account been blocked?
It clearly says that the reason why your account has been blocked is because someone else is using your account to send out a lot of junk or spam messages and because that violates the terms of service of Hotmail, your account has been blocked to stop that spam activity.
Now this may sound very strange, but if someone else is using your Hotmail account, that means that all your personal information and privacy is at risk !
But don’t worry, We will help you unblock it. Please read below.
How did someone get access to my account?
It could be because of one of the following reasons:
1. Someone has hacked into your computer or network and stolen your password.
2. Your computer is infected with virus and malware which have stolen your password and passed it onto the hacker.
3. You replied to a phishing email which claimed that your Hotmail account will be blocked if you don’t reply. You replied them with your personal details including your password. They know your password now, and they are misusing it.
4. You shared your password with someone who is misusing your account to send out spam messages.
What’s Next? (Hotmail Account Blocked)
Whatever the case be, we will help you get your Hotmail account back.
All you have to do is fill out a simple TECHNICIAN HELP FORM and a technician will call you to help you out the next day. There is a service charge of £39.99 which you will have to pay to the technician after the issue has been resolved.
Now, because Hotmail has got more than a Billion email account users, Hotmail does not have the money or resources to set-up a contact center or phone line to handle such a large volume of users. That is the reason why normal account users cannot contact Hotmail by phone.
This is why hotmailhelp.co.uk is there to help you out.
How can I get it back? (Hotmail Account Blocked)
So, here are the steps to get your Hotmail account back:
1. Fill out the TECHNICIAN HELP FORM by clicking on the link below.
2. You will get a call from one of our technicians at the time selected by you.
3. The Technician will help you fix your Hotmail account. There will be a service charge of £39.99 / $49.99 USD / $64.99 CAD for this, which you will have to pay during the call using your debit or credit card on Paypal (Paypal account is not required). This charge is to fix this problem just once, and is non-refundable. We will only charge you when the issue has been resolved.
4. You have your account back !