Hotmail Account Hacked
My Hotmail account has been hacked
If your account has been hacked it means that someone stole your password and might be using your account to access your personal information or send spam. When the account gets hacked, you might get error messages such as:
- Server password has changed. Input the new password (On mobile devices)
- That password is incorrect. Be sure you’re using the password for your Microsoft account.
- Sign in failed. Unable to verify account information.
The most common cause for an account to be hacked into is, when a user clicks on a malicious link in an email.
Hotmail WhatsApp Virus
A few users have recently been infected by the Hotmail WhatsApp virus. If you get any email showing the picture below, DO NOT click on the image or else your account will get hacked and it will send out similar spam emails to all your contacts.
Hotmail Dropbox Virus
Some users have also been infected by the Hotmail Dropbox virus. If you get any email showing any of the pictures below, DO NOT click on the image or link otherwise your account will get hacked and it will send out similar spam emails to all your contacts.
How did someone hack into my account?
It could be because of one of the following reasons:
1. You clicked on a malicious link in an email which caused the account to be hacked into.
2. Your computer is infected with Virus and Trojan which have stolen your password and passed it onto the hacker.
3. You replied to a phishing email which claimed that your Hotmail account will be blocked if you don’t reply. You replied them with your personal details including your password. They know your password now, and they are misusing it.
4. You shared your password with someone who is misusing your account to send out spam messages.
What’s Next? (Hotmail Account Hacked)
Whatever the case be, we will help you get your Hotmail account back.
All you have to do is fill out a simple TECHNICIAN HELP FORM and a technician will call you to help you out the next day. There is a service charge of £39.99 which you will have to pay to the technician after the issue has been resolved. After the issue is fixed you will never get your Hotmail account hacked again.
Now, because Hotmail has got more than a Billion email account users, Hotmail does not have the money or resources to set-up a contact center or phone line to handle such a large volume of users. That is the reason why normal account users cannot contact Hotmail by phone.
This is why hotmailhelp.co.uk is there to help you out.
How can I get it back? (Hotmail Account Hacked)
To recover your account follow these steps:
1. Fill out the TECHNICIAN HELP FORM by clicking on the link below.
2. You will get a call from one of our technicians at the time selected by you.
3. The Technician will help you fix your Hotmail account. There will be a service charge of £39.99 / $49.99 USD / $64.99 CAD for this, which you will have to pay during the call using your debit or credit card on Paypal (Paypal account is not required). This charge is to fix this problem just once, and is non-refundable. We will only charge you when the issue has been resolved.
4. You have your account back !
Hotmail Account Hacked